Shopping through Amazon? Maybe you’re buying a birthday present, some household necessities or simply something to get through yet another lockdown – you can raise money for Church Homeless Charity while you do.
The Amazon Smile foundation will donate 0.5% of the cost of any product bought through Amazon at no extra cost to you. To sign up, visit Amazon Smile here.
Got a birthday coming up? Birthday fundraisers are increasingly popular on Facebook! Simply set your charity of choice and the amount you want to raise, and ask your friends and family to make a donation in honour of your birthday. For more information on how to do this, click here. You can also donate straight to our Facebook page, and we are frequently fundraising for special events!
A Just Giving campaign is another great way to raise money online for Church Homeless Charity. Follow the steps below to set up a Just Giving campaign.
- Log into your Just Giving account. If you don’t have one, you will be prompted to set one up.
- Click on ‘Start Fundraising’ at the top of the page and search for Church Homeless Charity.
- Let us know what you’re doing to raise money. Are you taking part in an organised event (like a 5k), celebrating a personal occasion, raising money in memory of someone or taking on a personal challenge?
- If you’re taking part in an organised event, search for and select the right one. If you can’t see the event listed, select ‘create your own to continue’ on the right hand side.
- Choose your JustGiving web address – this is the link that the whole team will be sharing with friends and family for them to donate to the page. It’s best for your web address to include your team name!
- Click ‘Create your page’.
- Share with friends and family!